As well as having to turn the network to private from public, which you can read about here, I also noticed that there was a problem with the connection either hanging, restarting with a black screen, or just not connecting at all. After a little research, I found a registry key hack that seems to have resolved the problem. As with all server changes, hacking the registry could brick your server so if you’re unsure of what you’re doing. Be careful.
This is what I added.
Add a new dword record called
DisableTaskOffload and set the value to 1.
This should resolve any networky connection issues you might be having.